- Three-page papers should be submitted electronically through the ECOC website no later than April 23, 2018 (23:59 CEST) EXTENDED for Regular Submissions and no later than May 23, 2018 (23:59 CEST) EXTENDED for Demo Papers.
- Papers cannot be submitted by fax, hard copy or E-mail.
- Acknowledgement of the submission receipt will be sent to the E-mail addresses of all the co-authors. If you do not receive the confirmatory E-mail within 24 hours, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for Regular Submissions, email@example.com for Demo Papers.
- All the co-authors will receive all correspondence concerning the paper.
- The submitting author will have access to the paper after submission via the submission system on this page.
- Notification on acceptance will be sent to the E-mail addresses of all the co-authors on June 22, 2018.
Upon submission, please indicate one of the following topics that best describes the content of your paper:
SC1) Fibres, Fibre Devices and Fibre Amplifiers
SC2) Integrated Optoelectronic Devices and Optical Processors
SC3) Digital Signal Handling Techniques for Optical Communication Systems
SC4) Point-to-Point Optical Transmission Systems, Subsystems and Technologies
SC5) Photonic and Microwave Photonics Subsystems
SC6) Datacentre and Computercom Networks
SC7) Core, Metro, and Convergent Networks
SC8) 5G, Access, Local Area and Indoor Networks
CLEO/Europe Focus Meeting
Prospective authors should submit a three-page summary
- All authors are asked to use our ECOC Template. Accepted format is PDF.
- Papers must be written in English.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct paper; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author, if accepted.
- Your 40 words abstract, which will appear in the conference program, should be an explicit summary of the paper that states the problem, the methods used as well as the major results and conclusions. It should be complementary to rather than a repeat of the title.
- After the last submission step, you will be requested to fill the IEEE online copyright form, in order to correctly finalize your submission.
Successful authors and accepted papers: general rules
- Each accepted paper must be associated to at least one author registered to the conference. Each registered author can be associated to no more than two accepted papers.
- Only the papers that are correctly associated to a registered author will be included in the Final online programme/abstract book.
- The full version of the included papers will be published as part of the Technical Digest, complete with ISBN reference number and available to all conference delegates, and will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.