Instructions for Oral Presenters (Tutorials, Invited and Regular Oral Papers)
In order to ensure a smooth course during the sessions, we kindly ask presenting authors to consider the following:
The time slot for each presentation is:
- Tutorials: 60 min. (50 min. presentation and 10 min. discussion)
- Invited and upgraded papers: 30 min. (25 min. presentation and 5 min. discussion)
- Regular oral papers: 15 min. (12 min. presentation and 3 min. discussion)
- Workshops: Check with your workshop organizer for confirmation of timing
- Post deadline paper: 15 min. (12 min. presentation and 3 min. discussion)
Session chairs have been instructed to rigorously enforce the schedule, i.e., to strictly limit the length of a presentation. We kindly ask you for your understanding and for your cooperation in keeping the schedule.
Be at the room of your session 15 minutes before session start, so that you can meet your session chairs and the other speakers in advance.
Speakers Room and presentations
Place: Room L - Livia
- Presenters must upload their presentations in the Speaker Room at least 1 hour prior to their talk. Please bring your presentations on a USB memory stick in MS-Power Point or Adobe PDF.
Please make sure that it fulfills the necessary requirements for the following software:
MS Office 2013 or later version (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Windows Media Player
Adobe Acrobat Reader
- The standard format of the projectors in the conference rooms is 4:3. The default slide size in PowerPoint 2013 and in the latest version is widescreen (16:9), it might be necessary to manually change this. Change the slide size from widescreen (16:9) to standard (4:3).
- Please give the technical personnel any special instructions you may have when you are in the Speaker Room, not during your lecture.
- Afterwards, the presentation will be sent to the room. Each room has a technician, who will assist and start the presentation for you. No use of personal laptops will be allowed. Note that there will be no presentation uploads in the conference rooms.
Speaker Room opening hours:
Sunday 23 September, 8:00-17:00
Monday 24 September, 09:00-17:00
Tuesday 25 September, 08:00-17:00
Wednesday 26 September, 08:00-17:00
Thursday 27 September, 08:00-16:00
Instructions for Poster Presenters
- The poster session will be located in the conference area in Hall 9. Poster presenters can display their poster during the day, between 08:30-17:00. Please remove your poster after your session, posters not withdrawn after the day will not be saved.
- Each poster board is marked with a poster ID-number. Please find your poster ID-number in the final Programme.
- Authors are requested to use only the boards provided for their poster.
- Authors are required to stand by their posters during their whole scheduled poster session time on Wednesday and Thursday.
The poster message should be clear and understandable without oral explanation. When preparing the poster, presenters should have in mind the objective of capturing the interest of attendees to the work that is being presented. The quality of the presentation stimulates the attention from the audience and improves the overall satisfaction of the community attending the conference. Use an appropriate font size allowing posters to be readable by delegates 1.5 m away.
More information will be available soon.